If you are looking for a coat that will keep you and your little one REALLY warm; we present you Neko Coat.
- Neko Coat can be used while wearing your baby, both for front and back carry.
- You can start using Neko Coat even during your pregnancy.
- Neko coat has a high density fiber inside the two layers that aims to keep your baby warm at sub-zero degrees.
- There is an insert that can be attached both to the front and back. Two inserts can also be purchased separately for tandem-babywearing.
- Neko Coat’s outer layer is water repellent. Inner layer is fleece.
- It is machine washable at 30 degrees but no tumble drying.
- There are squeezers on the waist and the bottom hem. It remains suitable to your body with adjustments of squeezers.
- There are also two squeezers on the insert. One is to keep the baby’s head and neck closer; the other is under the baby’s bottom.